Family Promise of Morris County depends on the generosity of individuals, community groups, congregations and businesses to continue our mission of helping children and their families facing homelessness. Every day, Family Promise connects people who want to help with opportunities to make a difference. Our volunteers give their time, talent and treasure in so many ways to help families in our community become self-sufficient once again. To become a volunteer click here.
You don’t need to donate thousands of dollars or hundreds of hours of service to make a real difference. In fact, a few hours of volunteering can work wonders! Basic kindness can change bad days to good ones and can even transform lives.
Family Promise offers many meaningful opportunities for volunteers. Here are some ways you can help us. We hope you’ll join our network of caring friends!
Spread the word:
- Invite a speaker from Family Promise of Morris County to your community group or congregation to learn more about our families and programs
- Talk to your fellow community group members or congregants about opportunities for service
- Talk to your clergy about joining our network of Morris County congregations as a host site or support congregation
- Get involved at your church or synagogue when they’re hosting Family Promise families
- Hold drives for our wish list items
- Hold a fundraising event to benefit Family Promise of Morris County
- Help us plan a special event for our families
- Items from our wish list
- Your services
- Connect us to your corporate foundation
To see Volunteer Opportunities please use VolunteerMatch.org and sign up to help out. Use the VolunteerMatch app to find opportunities on your phone!