Each day this extended family of ours is reminded of their dignity, self-determination and are empowered to escape terrible situations and hardships in order to move forward in achieving their goals.
Donations of all sizes are greatly appreciated and directly support the homeless families and individuals of Morris County, NJ.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Family Promise of Morris County is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, EIN 52-1572014. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law, and you will receive a letter acknowledging the donation.
Make a Difference Now
In the donation message section above, please type any additional information that you would like to provide, including the following:
- Designation of your gift/payment for a specific purpose
- Dedication of your gift in honor or in memory of someone and request and acknowledgement to be sent to them
- Let us know how you heard about us
Multiply the Impact of Your Gift
Your company may match employee contributions to Family Promise of Morris County. Here’s how to take part:
- Contact your company’s human resources department and ask if they match employee gifts.
- Print or request your company’s matching gift form or submit via your workplace system. Review the program guidelines to see whether Family Promise of Morris County is eligible.
- Mail completed form to Family Promise of Morris County. We’ll handle the rest, and the company will send its matching donation directly to us.
Donations by Check
Please send check or money order only (no cash) to:
Family Promise of Morris County
P.O. Box 1494
Morristown, NJ 07962