The New Year is just around the corner, but there’s still time to support families and individuals experiencing homelessness before then!
There are so many simple ways to make an impact this giving season—and most don’t even require giving money.
1. Donate your time as a volunteer.
There are always plenty of ways to volunteer at FPMC. A few examples include completing a Done In A Day project at our Day Center or Drop-In Center, or helping out with one of our many events throughout the year.
2. Provide groceries for a family in our shelter program.
For many of our guests, household resources are limited. By donating a gift card or purchasing groceries, you’re lightening their load and allowing scarce resources to go toward other necessities, like rent and transportation.
3. Spread the word about Family Promise of Morris County’s programs & services.
Follow us on social media @familypromisemorris, and like, comment on, or share our posts! Inform others about our programs and services, and share why our mission is important to you.
4. Organize a donation drive!
Ask friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues if they’d be willing to donate supplies or much-needed items for our guests. Before starting, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com for info about our guests most current needs.
5. Create a peer-to-peer fundraiser then share it with friends, family, or anyone you’d like!
Visit our fundraising page here, and click “I want to fundraise for this.” Personalize your fundraiser, then share on social media, or text/email your link to friends!
6. Share this video on social media with the hashtag #FPMCGiving.
Share this video on social media with the hashtag #FPMCGiving. Don’t forget to let your friends and family know why FPMC is important to you!
7. And most importantly, help us keep our promise by donating here.
How will you make an impact today?